When indoor activities around the globe were being indefinitely postponed, Coco Agency kept things going with their winning bid to create Ukraine’s largest outdoor museum.
The Planet Dinosaurs exhibition covered approximately two hectares of Kyiv’s historic VDNG exhibition centre and included more than 100 exhibits from the Mesozoic Era, a time when dinosaurs ruled the world. Alongside the full-scale moving and authentic sound-making dinosaur models, the park also included:
- the most extensive fossil collection ever discovered in Ukraine
- a botanical garden of 500 sq meters reflecting the fauna and flora of the Mesozoic Era
- the first flying dinosaur area in the world with more than 20 different species
- 8 information points about the Mesozoic Era
- 6 playgrounds for children
- 2 trampoline areas
- 2 zip lines for the most adventurous children
- specially created interactive photo spots
- food and refreshment areas
The aim of Planet Dinosaurs was to demonstrate how these ancient creatures lived in their natural habitat 200 million years ago and attracted over 140,000 visitors in 2021. Enthralling not only local residents, but visitors from all over Ukraine and surrounding countries as well, the event was celebrated as a roaring success by clients and guests alike.
For almost a decade, Coco Agency has specialised in creating travelling exhibitions and museums. Hosted in countries including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, France, Poland, Russia and Ukraine, our knowledge and expertise enable us to work with our partners to design and host some of the most magical and memorable experiences in the world. For more information about creating your dream event, please contact our team at any time. We look forward to hearing from you.