The first faithfully reproduced complete exhibition of Michelangelo’s magnificent ceiling frescoes in combination with the Quattrocento frescoes of the Sistine Chapel to be shown outside the Vatican!
- A brand new exhibition
- 34 unique reproductions of the famous paintings of Michelangelo from the period 1508 – 1512 – years that he spend in the Sistine Chapel of Vatican + reproductions of the Quattrocento frescoes of the Sistine Chapel
- Sizes, surface and texture of the original frescoes
- Under the Patronage of Cardinal Walter Brandmüller of the Vatican Museums
A DIFFERENT VIEW allows for the first time an unprecedented closeness to the magnificent works of Michelangelo, the originals of which adorn the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel at a height of 22 meters.
Far away from the enormous streams of visitors to the Sistine Chapel, visitors here have the opportunity to take in the imposing paintings at their leisure and allow them to soak in. The exhibition allows visitors to view the paintings from a distance of only two meters with no time constraints.
Every year, four million international visitors stream into the Sistine Chapel In 2016 alone, 90,000 visitors came to see the reproductions.
- Marilyn – Woman behind the icon
- Salvador Dali – The Eyes of Surrealism
- Experience Da Vinci
- Living Dinosaurs & Ice Age
- Ice Age
- Human Being the Science Within
- Travelling Bricks
- Space the Final Frontier
- Monsters of the Sea